od spot, from a quarterback standpoint [url=http://www.chief

od spot, from a quarterback standpoint [url=http://www.chief

Postby elaine95 » 03 Dec 2019, 08:10

The Lions re-signed Zach Zenner before free agency opened and have Kerryon Johnson and Theo Riddick on the roster at running back Tanoh Kpassagnon Jersey , but they may be making more moves in the backfield.Adam Schefter of ESPN reports that the team is hosting Spencer Ware for a visit on Monday.Ware was a 2013 sixth-round pick in Seattle, but didn’t find a regular spot in the lineup until he joined the Chiefs for the 2015 season. Ware ran for 403 yards that year and then ran 214 times for 921 yards while catching 33 passes for 447 yards in 2016.He couldn’t build on that in 2017 because he tore his PCL in the preseason. He got another chance with the first team after Kareem Hunt was released last season, but a hamstring injury knocked him out of the lineup for the final weeks of the regular season as well as the team’s playoff win over the Colts. He had one catch for 21 yards in the AFC title game loss to the Patriots. The Kansas City Chiefs will be among the reported 25 teams attending a special workout for free agent quarterback Colin Kaepernick in Atlanta on Saturday, according to a tweet from Herbie Teopie and Vahe Gregorian of The Kansas City Star.NFL Network’s Ian Rapoport outlined the schedule of the workout, which is set to begin at 2 p.m. Arrowhead Time: As it stands Armani Watts Jersey , the Chiefs currently have three quarterbacks — Patrick Mahomes, Matt Moore and Chad Henne — on their active roster and one — Kyle Shurmur — on their practice squad. Chiefs owner Clark Hunt wouldn’t confirm the Chiefs’ attendance when he spoke earlier this week but did mention that general manager Brett Veach would not leave a stone unturned.”I haven’t had a chance to speak with Brett about it yet, but I wouldn’t be surprised if he sent someone because Brett likes to turn over every stone,” said Hunt. “We are in a pretty good spot, from a quarterback standpoint Dorian O’Daniel Jersey , with four on the roster right now. But Brett likes to be really thorough in his due diligence.”Hunt was then asked if he felt Kaepernick, who hasn’t played since 2016, would be capable of contending for a backup role. ”It’s something that I really can’t speak to,” added Hunt. “I think every player in every situation is different. This workout will probably go part of the way towards answering that question, and that’s probably why he and his representatives wanted to do it.”My takeOver the past two decades as a head coach Derrick Nnadi Jersey , Andy Reid has shown that if he believes a player will help his team, he won’t hesitate to bring him aboard regardless of the situation surrounding him.That being said, I don’t know if Kaepernick makes the Chiefs better this year. Moore has proven to be a capable backup by doing enough to beat the Minnesota Vikings, and Mahomes is healthy again. With Henne back in the picture, the Chiefs simply don’t need another quarterback Breeland Speaks Jersey , especially one without as much time in Reid’s playbook as Moore or Henne.Next year might be a different story with Moore and Henne set to become unrestricted free agents, but there is the chance Kaepernick signs with another team by then. I ultimately think the Chiefs re-sign Moore as their backup next season.
elaine95

Return to New Hindi