I have a confession to make. I didn’t think Patrick Mahomes

I have a confession to make. I didn’t think Patrick Mahomes

Postby zhangzk » 19 Dec 2018, 03:51

Coming into the 2017 NFL Draft Youth Lamar Miller Jersey , I thought there was a big distance between Mahomes and the other 3 QBs at the top of the draft (Mitchell Trubisky, Deshaun Watson, and DeShone Kizer). As with most things that require prognostication, it ends badly, with you writing something like “Mahomes is a Johnny Manziel-esque figure who thrives in chaos, which is a place NFL defenses try to coax opposing offenses into’.”As always http://www.texansauthorizedshops.com/authentic-nick-martin-jersey , there is something to be learned from such silly evaluations of talent as mine. First off, fit is immensely important, and having a coach that recognizes the importance of developing a QB within a system that accentuates what he does well and reduces the chances for him to screw up and prove idiots like me right. If only concepts like the one I outlined before were the norm and not the exception. My bleating aside, there is a game to be enjoyed here tonight between the Chiefs and Bengals.The Bengals in particular have been in the midst of a decent streak of success, so this should be a interesting affair, provided Vontaze Burfict doesn’t attempt to decapitate Mahomes in the first quarter.Image
Enjoy your night on BRB. On the same day word leaked that the NFL has fired one of its officials for a blown call Ryan Griffin Jersey , the officials in Thursday night’s game are off to a rough start.They botched enforcement of a penalty on the opening kickoff before getting it corrected, perhaps with some help from New York, and they missed an obvious tripping call on Houston.But the most egregious so far came on a Dolphins’ field-goal attempt.Jason Sanders kicked a 42-yard field goal on fourth-and-one from the Houston 24. But officials penalized Texans defensive end Joel Heath for hitting long snapper John Denney in the head and neck area. Replays showed Heath made shoulder-to-shoulder contact and FOX rules analyst Mike Pereira agreed it was not a foul.Nonetheless, the penalty gave the Dolphins a first down.They scored on the next play with Kenyan Drake running 12 yards to the end zone for a 7-0 lead for Miami.Ex-Dolphin Lamar Miller answered with a 2-yard touchdown run with 31 seconds remaining in the first quarter to tie the game. The Texans went 75 yards in nine plays.
zhangzk

Return to English