How about we get a opportunity to Maplestory M Mesos

How about we get a opportunity to Maplestory M Mesos

Postby rsgoldfastshop » 06 Nov 2018, 09:40

More earring options that are tradable and can compete with the boss set Sea earrings. I used to make half earrings to fund myself, but it seems like folks prefer the boss set one. I totally know, the established effect is nice. How about we get a opportunity to Maplestory M Mesos create them be able to do another color? Something unique and exclusive to crafter profession? The exact same can be said for pendants, face accy's too.

White/Dark face accessory recipes? I don't think could be had anymore either, any chance we could fix this? Adding profession related quests to earn things like dream stones. Since my main inches't exactly strong enough for Cygnus runs, it may be a nice choice to get some kind of repeatable quest to earn a few of the materials like and I would also include Rocks/Pieces of Time, Gallant emblems to the rewards. Or, have this as a potential reward from turning in ore fragments. Sort of like the Orbis exchange pursuit.

Smithing- Amount 10 so far now farming substances prior to attempting to get to 11. Can we please create capes? I would love to have the ability to earn capes like all colours of the Seraph or even Giles capes (my personal favorites) Up to level 100 or so.

I enjoy the challenge of making capes for Buy Maplestory 2 Mesos my other personalities and receiving random, useful potential could be a great bonus. Additionally, there could be a chance to sell and perhaps earn a little funds for oneself to boot up.
rsgoldfastshop

Return to English