Background Music for CNC Machining Videos on Youtube

Background Music for CNC Machining Videos on Youtube

Postby maymaple » 30 Jun 2020, 10:32

We have a Youtube channel created for CNClathing.com (https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC-1_gP ... CFjGACmQhA), often publish some videos about the CNC machining process, how CNC machines works, how the material is being processed, the collection of CNC parts, components, and more contents, to show our work to customers and people who interested in it. If we want to take the channel to the next level, or make the visitors watching the video more comfortably, which kind of professional, polished background music should we choose? In addition, after you selected some background music, you need to figure out its sources and copyright.

There are 10 best copyright-free background music tracks for YouTube videos, that are recommended in the results of Google.
1. Inspiring Hopeful Uplifting Corporate
2. Ambient Piano
3. A Epical
4. Showreel
5. Uplifting Energetic Summer Pop
6. Stylish Guitar
7. Piano Inspiration
8. Here Forever
9. Cooking Show Background Music
10. Corporate PresentationTips To Work With Background Music

But if you are a visitor, which type of background music do you like for an industrial-type or CNC machining video?
maymaple

sukamin

Postby pikachu77 » 02 Jul 2020, 09:29

Thank you for your post. I have read through some similar topics! However, your article gave me a very special impression, unlike other articles. I hope you continue to have valuable posts like this or more to share with everyone! fireboy and watergirl
pikachu77

Return to English